Chalet Bleriot-Chiron is one of the best ski chalets you're likely to stay in, benefitting from many features, including:
- A truly ski-in, ski-out experience
- Excellent quality skiing - this dynamic and challenging resort has often been the training area for the French national giant slalom team
- Within the immediate vicinity of the ski schools meeting points, and nursery slopes for beginners
- Clever design providing 10 bedrooms, or 2 fully furnished half chalets providing 5 bedrooms & 5 bath/shower rooms
- 3 minutes walk from the beautiful high street village of Le Chinaillon, with it's restaurants, wine bars, spa, ski rental shops, and just a 10 minute drive from the larger town of Le Grand Bornand
- Available for large parties of up to 20 guests
- Reception is provided by our Chalet Manager for your needs.
- Cleaning - full final clean is included. For other cleaning requirements contact Reception (charges apply)
- Bed linen, all provided. Free use of washing machine and tumble dryer or contact Reception for change of bed linen (charges apply)
Large Alpine ski chalet, 2 mirrored halves that have dividing doors in the living rooms, Chalet Bleriot on the left & Chalet Chiron is on the right. Both sides of the house sleep 10 guests, with all bedrooms having the luxury of their own bathrooms.
Chalet Stow is comprised of:
Chalet Bleriot has been themed around the early era of aviation. Propellers, artefacts and images of this bygone era of intrepid explorers of the sky abound in a well designed, sumptuous and comfortable dwelling.
Chalet Chiron has been themed around the era of 1930 Grand Prix racing. In fact, the owner is a classic racing car enthusiast and has introduced beautiful memorabilia of the period into the modern and stunning finishes of the apartment. Chalet Chiron has a sauna on the ground floor.
Please note: All bookings are Saturday to Saturday
Spa & GymPrivate Dry sauna
OutsideDeck chairs, Private Garden